Welcome from the very talented Tamsin's awesome work.
A colour challenge this week
I thought I might be different and use Swirly Birds (Again for about the 3rd blog post nearly in a row) lol
I was wondering what the two triangle stamps were and when placing them together I thought "silly me" of course it was a kite!!
I did punch out the tree top from the tree builder punch and used a sponge dauber with it to create the clouds.
- Stamps: Swirly Bird and Thoughtful Banners Stampsets
- Ink: Pool Party, Perfect Plum, Basic Black and Calypso Coral
- Card: Whisper White, Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay
- Tools: Scribbles and Swirls thinlits with the bigshot and Duet Banner & Tree Builder Punches
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim
Next on the hop is Leah
Lets see what she has been up to this week!