Welcome from Anna's pretty creation.
A theme this week - watercolour
Now for me this is a bit of a challenge as I am not all that good with watercolour
I pulled out my watercolour paper and this is what i did
I cut the butterfly from a piece of whisper white (or any scrap paper) to form a mask on the watercolour paper.
Dropping water on the butterfly I slowly added colour starting from the Daffodil at the bottom and working up to the Tangelo then Melon adding a little darker colour as I went.
When it was dry I then swished my aqua pen over the paper again and placed down some Bermuda Bay ink.
When the whole image was dry I then drew on the antennae and stamped the sentiment.
This was then adhered to the base card with dimensionals.
- Stamps: Sentiment from B.Y.O.P
- Ink: Staz On, Melon Mambo, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay
- Card: Whisper White & Watercolour
- Tools: Bold Butterfly Framelits with the BigShot, aquapen & fine black Sharpie pen
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
Next on the hop is Annette.