Welcome from Annettes blog this week.
I thought I would pull out the Stitched Framelits and use them as my focal point.
I stamped the flowers using the Wild Wasabi with a little of the Old Olive sponged around the edge and also the flower section with Sweet Sugarplum and the Perfect Plum sponge daubered around it.
The single full flower image from the stamp was used on the background of the card.
This was all mounted up with dimensionals to give it some depth.
- Stamps: Wild About Flowers
- Ink: Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum and Sweet Sugarplum
- Card: Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum and Old Olive
- Tools: Stitched Framelits with the Bigshot and Sponge Daubers
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
Next on the hop is Jane who I know will amaze you with what she has made this week