Welcome from the ever so talented Kelly's blog.
I saw this stampset in the catalogue and immediately had an idea with it. I went along to another demo friends Pizza and Papercraft night in mid December and made these....
- Stamps: Moon Baby
- Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Soft Sky and Memento
- Card: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Pool Party, clear window sheet, whisper white and watercolour
- Tools: Layering Circle Framelits & Lucky Stars Embossing folder with the Bigshot, aqua painter
- Embelishments: Dimensionals
Another project I started while out and about this particular night was this using the new succulents bundle.
It looks lovely just plain on its own
Or with a 4 x 6 family picture in the middle matted with the sweet sugarplum.
(sorry about the picture I couldn't find a nice one by the time I decided to add one in)
I think the succulents look gorgeous in a frame.
- Stamps: Oh So Succulent
- Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink
- Card: Whisper White, Old Olive, Sweet Sugarplum and Succulent Garden DSP
- Tools: Succulent Framelits with the bigshot machine
Next on the hop is Peta, I am sure she will stun you with some amazing projects.
BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS:
5. Kelly Kent
6. NicoleWilson YOU ARE HERE!7. Peta Stephen
10. Josie Dean
11. Cheryl Algie
12. Libby Dyson
13. Andrea Buckland
14. Cheryl O'Bree
15. Nerida Carter
16. Cathy Pinchbeck
17. Megan Lenske
18. Tanya DeRoy
19. Maree McIntosh
20. Juan Ambida