Sunday 8 January 2017

ESAD 2017 Occasions & Saleabration Catalogue Blog Hop





Welcome from the ever so talented Kelly's blog.





I saw this stampset in the catalogue and immediately had an idea with it. I went along to another demo friends Pizza and Papercraft night in mid December and made these....


 Girl Version


Boy Version



  • Stamps: Moon Baby
  • Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Soft Sky and Memento
  • Card: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Pool Party, clear window sheet, whisper white and watercolour
  • Tools: Layering Circle Framelits & Lucky Stars Embossing folder with the Bigshot, aqua painter
  • Embelishments: Dimensionals  

Another project I started while out and about this particular night was this using the new succulents bundle.



It looks lovely just plain on its own


Or with a 4 x 6 family picture in the middle matted with the sweet sugarplum.
(sorry about the picture I couldn't find a nice one by the time I decided to add one in)



I think the succulents look gorgeous in a frame.

  • Stamps: Oh So Succulent
  • Ink:  Whisper White Craft Ink
  • Card: Whisper White, Old Olive, Sweet Sugarplum and Succulent Garden DSP
  • Tools: Succulent Framelits with the bigshot machine
  •  
     
Next on the hop is Peta, I am sure she will stun you with some amazing projects.


https://mypapercraftjourney.com/2016/12/11/esad-blog-hop-2017-occasions-sab-sneak-peek/


BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS: 


6. NicoleWilson    YOU ARE HERE!
7. Peta Stephen

27 comments:

  1. Nicole your baby cards are to die for, just wonderful. That frame is superb. Thanks for participating in the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your creations Nicole. The Moon baby card is so adorable and the circle frame window is ingenious. Awesome inspirations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby cards are just adorable Nicole and the frame is lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those beautiful baby cards, and your frame is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute baby cards and the frame is amazing. Thanks for adding more things to my wish list lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just put this stamp set on my order and your cards made me very happy I did. They are gorgeous and I can't wait to case them. Thank you for sharing Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Nicole. They are just the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you baby cards- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now...those baby cards are just gorgeous. Love the circle window...very clever. And I'm just a succa for the Oh so succulent bundle. Love the frame. Great use of the DSP,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning creations Nicole. Love love love the baby cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicole, your baby cards are gorgeous! Love the cut out and moon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Baby cards! So cut!. The frame is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your baby cards are beautiful Nicole, and love the frame.....great minds think alike haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your baby cards Nicole and that frame is gorgeous- thanks for sharing & participating in the Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super gorgeous cards Nic - and the family in the picture frame are too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Amazing projects Nic!!! Love both of them! Totally CASEing those baby cards! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful! Pity I've finished with having babies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is my first time on your blog and both projects are wonderful. The baby cards are simply adorable. I'm wondering how you have done the baby on moor section. have you stamped and coloured on the window or onto care and fussy cut. Please tell as they are beautiful and I would love to case this for a couple of baby cards I will be needing to do soon.Just found your blog on Bloglovin and so I'm now following you there. Looking forward to looking round you blog for more inspiration and to learn. Many thanks. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda I stamped the moon baby onto watercolour paper, coloured with inks and an aqua painter and then glued it to the acetate background:-)

      Delete
  19. I want to make a taller card. I just can't remember the measurements for the card and envelope. I saw your Logan on Pinterest. Can you help? Please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria do you mean a taller moon baby card as above? I am not sure what card you are asking about? The Logan is a wall plaque.

      Delete
  20. I live the baby card idea!!!! Where can I order the moon baby stamp set? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are in Australia Janice i have an online store - https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=143085
      or if you are in another country then search for your local demonstrator through your Stampin' Up! store x

      Delete
  21. Love the baby cards and the frame is lovely using the succulents.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I adore this Nicole!! Amazing card.

    ReplyDelete