Monday 8 May 2017

What Will You Stamp? WWYS#115

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 115.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!

This weeks set is Beautiful You!! Gorgeous


This is such a beautiful set and I must admit I haven't used it nearly as much as I would have liked.

I thought I would use it very simply this week with a little paper piecing.



There are a couple of sneak peeks from the upcoming annual catalogue in this card as well.....
Can you spot them??
  • Stamps: Beautiful You
  • Ink:  Memento Black
  • Card: Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Colour Theory DSP Stack (avail 1 June)
  • Tools:  Seasonal Layers Thinlits (avail 1 June)  with the bigshot.
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, 3/8" Ruched Dapper Denim Ribbon


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

2 comments:

  1. This stamp set really shines on a CAS card and you've showcased it beautifully Nicole! :)

    ReplyDelete