Anyone with Facebook can join in. You don’t need a blog and you don’t need to be a demonstrator.
I have joined in these challenges and love them as Colour challenges for me are actually a real challenge.
Click here to join the Facebook page which has over 1300 members and see what it’s all about.
Here’s some of the basic details about the challenge –
The Colour INKspiration Crew! consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches.
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.
Then you have a 12 day period to upload your own creations using the colours provided.
If you have a blog, feel free to link back to it, but all entries will be via Facebook. The design team will select 5 projects to be ‘design team picks’ and then the Facebook group will select an overall winner from this shortlist.
You hopped on over from Rebeccas page
I hope you are enjoying these colour challenges as I am surely challenged each fortnight which is wonderful as I love a bit of a challenge
- Stamps: Daisy Delight and sentiment from Wood Words (upcoming Annual Catalogue)
- Card: Dapper Denim, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party and Whisper White
- Ink: Dapper Denim, Cherry Cobbler & Pool Party
- Tools: Stylish Stems framelits with the bigshot and Daisy Punch (upcoming Annual Catalogue)
- Embelishments: Clear Faceted Gems (upcoming Annual Catalogue) & Dimensionals
Now to go and see what my gorgeous friend Kelly has done with these colours