Wednesday 10 May 2017

Colour INKspiration #09


What is Colour INKspiraton? – a Facebook based bi-monthly colour challenge.
Anyone with Facebook can join in.  You don’t need a blog and you don’t need to be a demonstrator.
I have joined in these challenges and love them as Colour challenges for me are actually a real challenge.
 Click here to join the Facebook page which has over 1300 members and see what it’s all about.

Here’s some of the basic details about the challenge –
The Colour INKspiration Crew! consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches.
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.
Then you have a 12 day period to upload your own creations using the colours provided.
If you have a blog, feel free to link back to it, but all entries will be via Facebook.  The design team will select 5 projects to be ‘design team picks’ and then the Facebook group will select an overall winner from this shortlist.

You hopped on over from Rebeccas page


Now this colour combo looked a bit like gerberas to me so I made some 3D ones.... Then the internet was flooded with them so I went back to the drawing board and made a card with some on. I really didn't want to use new product just yet but this is what came into my head so I went with it.




I hope you are enjoying these colour challenges as I am surely challenged each fortnight which is wonderful as I love a bit of a challenge



  • Stamps: Daisy Delight and sentiment from Wood Words (upcoming Annual Catalogue)
  • Card: Dapper Denim, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party and Whisper White
  • Ink: Dapper Denim, Cherry Cobbler & Pool Party
  • Tools: Stylish Stems framelits with the bigshot and Daisy Punch (upcoming Annual Catalogue)
  • Embelishments: Clear Faceted Gems (upcoming Annual Catalogue) & Dimensionals



https://mypapercraftjourney.com/2017/05/10/colour-inkspiration-09/






    Now to go and see what my gorgeous friend Kelly has done with these colours

    6 comments:

    1. your gerberas look so velvety! I love the tone on tone stamping Nicole and your extra details with the super fine strips at the top. Lovely card

      ReplyDelete
    2. Totally gorgeous and I love the new glimmery faceted jewels too. These new goodies are fabulous.

      ReplyDelete
    3. So pretty. Your gerberas are fabulous. I love the little strips at the top - such a clever design detail.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Gorgeous, Nicole! Such a striking creation and those faceted gems are just stunning in the centre of your gerbera's. D x

      ReplyDelete
    5. Just gorgeous Nicole! Love all the layers and detail! The clear faceted gems make those coloured gerberas pop! Kelly x

      ReplyDelete
    6. I adore this beautiful bold creation Nicole. That background is so smooth and lovely and just perfect for those gorgeous gerberas.xx

      ReplyDelete