Wow I am a bit lucky as I have been asked if I would like to join my gorgeous friend Kelly Kent and her Team on a blog hop!
I did not hesitate to say yes!! What an honour...
I flew in from Bali yesterday and had this project all ready to go before I left....
That's being super organised!
I had to work with what I already have from pre order as a new order would never have arrived before we went away so here it is!
(I think it arrived while I was away so I will stalk the neighbour this arvo for it!)
Front of card closed
Here is a little video my daughter helped me film ( I hope it works)
This technique is called a Peekaboo Slider Card and I made it a few weeks ago for a friends sons birthday.
It was a real hit and the kids wouldn't put it down!
- Stamps: Birthday Delivery
- Ink: Real Red and Pacific Point
- Card: Pacific Point, Real Red, Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White and Birthday Memories DSP
- Tools: Layering Ovals Framelits, Large Numbers, Birthday Friends and Stitched Shapes Framelits with the bigshot machine
- Embelishments: Dimensionals
Next up is Siobhan Fitzsimmons with her great project