Monday 7 May 2018

What Will You Stamp 167? #WWYS167

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 167.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


This is such a detailed set paired up with the dies.
In Australia this coming weekend is our mothers day so I thought I would make a mothers day card.



 
I love the new in colours and how bright and bold they are! If you didn't know me, I love bold and bright colours!
Repeating the little kitchen cut pieces over the background is great to give a textured embossed look.

  • Stamps: Apron of Love
  • Ink:  Blueberry Bushel & Lovely Lipstick
  • Card: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch and Silver Foil
  • Tools: Apron Builder Framelits & stitched oval framelits with the Big Shot
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & 1/8" Silver Ribbon 



To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment