This weeks project for Global Design Project is a colour challenge.
I don't do these challenges a lot as I have lots of cards to make each week but I really do enjoy them when I can get a spare minute to create.
I am designing a simple card for Card and Coffee next week at Dome Waikiki as this is more a beginner class/ get together.
This card can be stepped up even more than this simple design.
The black makes the colours really show.
These are some of my favourite colours! I love bright bold colours.
- Stampset: Falling Flowers
- Ink: Versamark, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Pool Party
- Card: Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White
- Tools: May Flowers & Stitched Squares Framelits with the bigshot, Clear Embossing Powder, Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Write Markers and a paper piercing tool
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
To visit the other projects visit