Monday 4 March 2019

What Will You Stamp 209? #WWYS209

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 209.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


Well I must say this set (and Bundle) caught my eye when I first saw the Occasions catalogue.
I made a special card that I gave to my sister on the weekend.



The stamps make a great background on this card. I stamped then continued to stamp off the image on the base of the card in a repetitive way.

The pop of glimmer paper at the back I also coloured with a sponge dauber and some Coastal Cabana ink to give it a tinge to match the card.

To finish it off a pop of the Washi tape to tie in with the black Happy sentiment.

  • Stamps: Well Said
  • Ink:  Coastal Cabana
  • Card: Sparkle Glimmer Paper, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Highland Heather and Mango Melody
  • Tools: Rose Trellis, Stitched Shapes and Well Written Framelits with the Bigshot as well as a sponge dauber to colour the glimmer paper.
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, Pick a Pattern Washi Tape & Butterfly Elements


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment