Welcome to yet another wonderful ESAD blog hop!
I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators (friends) and I hope that you enjoy all our projects using items from the amazing Occasions and Saleabration catalogues .
I know you would have loved Kelly's project as she is amazing.
Isn't he super cute?
This card was made with the Hey Love Stampset ($33.00), The Stitched Shapes Framelits from the annual catalogue ($50.00) a piece of the All My Love DSP ($19.25) and some smokey slate cardstock ($14.75)
If you were to purchase all the items above (and using a few items you may already have such as stampin' blends, memento ink, versamark and white embossing powder) you will be able to earn the wooden butterfly elements FREE! But don't delay we only have a few weeks left of this awesome once a year promotion that is SALEABRATION!
Its a simple card but I know my hubby will like the quirky sentiment.... (I wrote this post before giving it to him)
- Stamps: Hey Love
- Ink: Memento, Smokey Slate, Versamark
- Card: Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Basic Grey and All My Love DSP
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stampin Blends in Smokey Slate, Petal Pink and Cherry Cobbler and White Embossing Powder
- Embellishments: - Dimensionals & Butterfly Elements
Blog hop participant list:
1. Kelly Kent
2. Nicole Wilson - You are Here!
6. Peta Stephen
9. Libby Dyson
11. Jackie Aitken
12. Sharon Dalton
13. Maree McIntosh
14. Cheryl Algie
15. Rochelle Blok
16. Rebecca Scurr
17. Delys Cram
18. Jessie Holton