Monday 8 December 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge Number 10

You have come over from Alisas page, she is one amazingly talented lady.

This weeks challenge was another sketch challenge.



I really needed to pull some colours I haven't used in a while. That to me will be the challenge.
I used Pumpkin Pie and Basic Grey which I don't use alot, mixed with Melon Mambo which I do.

 
I set myself to weave and weave I did. I am loving the background as it definately makes the card pop!
Can be a little time consuming but definately worth it!
 


 
Let me know what you think? 


  • Stamp Sets: Chalk Talk
  • Ink:  Melon Mambo & Basic Grey
  • Card: Melon Mambo, Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
  • Tools:  Chalk Talk Framelits with the Bigshot, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punches and 1/8' handheld circle punch
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & Silver Metallic Bakers Twine


  • All these products can be purchased online through my store

    I hope you like it and it gets your creative juices flowing.

    Now off to visit  Annas page for her gorgeous work.


    Here are all the bloggers this week and their links


    Nicole Wilson - You are here

    6 comments:

    1. Oh. My. Gosh!!!!!!
      Oh. My!!!
      That. Is. Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. WOW!! Pop it does!! Love it

      ReplyDelete
    3. lovely card :) with the weave that is wow...

      ReplyDelete
    4. OMG love it. Would have taken ages to make this Nicole

      ReplyDelete
    5. Love the woven effect. It works so well with these bright colours.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Wow! Get the sunnies out! so clever & makes a big statement :)

      ReplyDelete