Thursday 1 January 2015

New goodies on my first card for 2015

Happy new year to you all!
I decided to put a sneaky post up today as I have been playing with some new goodies that will be available in exactly 6 days!!

This is my first card for 2015!


I am pretty happy with how it worked out. 

here is a side view to show the butterfly is popped up on the card.


I am really happy with how it worked out.



  • Stamp: Butterfly basics (in the upcoming occasions catalogue)
  • Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil delight, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie and Memento
  • Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Window Sheets
  • Tools: Butterflies thinlits die (in the upcoming occasions catalogue) with the Bigshot, Blendabilities, Heart Border Punch & scallop border punch
  • Embellishments: Rhinestone


  • I love this card and my sisters birthday is coming up in a few days. 
    She liked it too so I might have to make her one.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment