You have hopped on over from Annettes page
This is my take on the above sketch
Another little Christmas Card.
I fell in love with this set when I saw it in the holiday catalogue so I just had to have it!.
It is alot more sparkly and shimmery in real life as photos don't do it justice.
- Stamps: Christmas Cuties and the ornaments from Peaceful Pines
- Ink: Soft Sky, Tip Top Taupe and Staz on Black, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette
- Card: Soft Sky, Watercolour paper, Home for Christmas DSP, Red Foil Sheet, Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
- Tools: Big Shot with Circles, Ovals and Deco Labels Framelits, blender pens
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, dazzling details, pearl rhinestones
Hop on over to Amandas page to what she has been up to this week