Monday 8 August 2016

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 97

Welcome from Mercia's blog this week.


http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html

I love colour challenges.

I sat and thought about this for a while and I really wanted to use the new Thoughtful Branches bundle on this card. I finally made it work.



I had a little play with the New Sponge Brayers and this is how I came up with the background using all 5 colours.

This bundle is only available for the month of August.




  • Stamps: Thoughtful Branches
  • Ink:  Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry
  • Card: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum
  • Tools: 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 circle punches, Beautiful Branches Thinlits with the Bigshot
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Sweet Sugarplum Ribbon & Wink of Stella in both clear and gold

Next on the hop is Leah




http://gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/stampin-up-australia-stampin-up-perfect-peacock.html

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I love the brayered background Nicole.

    ReplyDelete