Sunday 12 February 2017

CASEing the Catty 114


This is this weeks current Challenge


I was a bit slow this week as I was making a few other cards for donations and challenges.

This is what I made - I cased the glassine bag in the middle of the picture above.


I didn't have the clips or the red ribbon that is in the original picture so I used the thick white bakers twine and died it with the red ink and used the Project Life paper clip thinlits for the top of the card.
I actually changed up the blue for a bit darker blue as I like my cards a little more bold.

These challenges are so open to the imagination! 
You can case the layout, the colours the stampsets, anything so what are you waiting for??

To look at the hop you can start with Rebecca and hop around from her challenge.

Or if you wish to join in the facebook challenge then request join the group -
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/



  • Stamps: Sealed With Love
  • Ink: Real Red & Bermuda Bay
  • Card: Whisper White, Sending Love DSP stack, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Gold Foil, Bermuda Bay and Glassine
  • Tools: Love Notes Framelits & Project Life paper clip thinlits with the bigshot and triple banner punch
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Thick white bakers twine and Sending Love Embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment