Tuesday 14 May 2019

Kelly's Stamping Friends Birthday Blog Hop 2019



It is that time of the year again when my friend Kelly has a birthday!
Today is my mums birthday too so Happy Birthday Mumsy! 
We get to share this moment with Kelly buy joining in with an awesome blog hop! I nearly missed the info on this but scraped in just in the nick of time!




I have to say that if it wasn't for Stampin' Up! I wouldn't have the awesome group of friends that I do! I love the fact that we all have that thing in common and it is Papercraft!

You have hopped from my fabulous team member Rachael

Here is the card that I made for the hop. It is also the card that my class ladies made at the beginning of the month.... I did make it in a few different colours of the same DSP pack.



I am pretty sure it is called a Pop Up corner Card.

 Here it is opened up flat


and folded up to place in an envelope



and here are a couple more thrown in for good luck :-)
The main images (the cupcake and lolly) have been fussy cut from one of the sheets from the pack.
This was a card with hardly any stamping bar the Happy on the Stitched Oval.


  • Stamps: Well Said
  • Ink:  Melon Mambo
  • Card: Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape and How Sweet it is Designer Series Paper
  • Tools: Layering Circles Dies, Well Written Framelits & Stitched Shapes Dies with the Bigshot 
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & magnets


https://handmadebyjuliaquinn.blogspot.com/2019/05/hopping-for-kellys-birthday-yay.html


Now to hop on over to sunny Queensland to Julia


15 comments:

  1. So cute Nicole, i have never seen a card like this before. Amazing, ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What bright and fun and very happy birthday cards! Would be so nice to receive something like this that you can display for a little extra birthday love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card Nicole! A fabulous way to showcase the gorgeous DSP! Might have to try one of those myself! Love it! Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous Nicole, good enough to eat 😄

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun Nicole! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fun fold! I love how these look, so bright and fun (just like you)! Hugs my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous fold and such a fun birthday card! This fold shows off DSP so well - you could use it for any occasion, pattern or theme. I'm adding it to my list of cards to try! Thanks for being part of my birthday celebrations! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo! Love this design and the colours make it pop!! Definitely need to try this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. these cards make me so happy - love the design and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are really amazing. I love all the colours in the Designer Series Paper and the fold is so clever. Thanks for showing me how to make this card Nic, I am giving it to my brother's partner next week who I'm sure will love it ××

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this fun fold, I must try it one day soon. This card is so bright and happy. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards Nicole and I hope your Mum had a lovely birthday too! Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning cards! They just scream that it’s time to celebrate. I absolutely love the fold and I’m going to have to try this one myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous! I've been meaning to try this card fold and just love all you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, this looks like an amazing fun fold! And the colours and images are so fun. Thankyou fit the totally gorgeous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow Nicole. That is such a cool fold. You had me at 3D! x

    ReplyDelete