I was busily making my daughters birthday card for next Thursday and used a bit of ribbon on it....
Perfect for this months challenge!!
As soon as I opened my very first order from the new catalogue my daughter grabbed this stampset out and asked me if I could pretty please make her birthday card with it!
Here's What I came up with. I used the Stampin' write markers on some glad wrap and wet the cardstock, carefully placing the glad wrap on top of it to get the background.
Wait for it to dry then stamp the unicorn image.
Grab your bleach and a brush and carefully take off the colour from the Unicorn. It will bleed slightly but I think that adds to the effect!
- Stampsets: Make a Difference and Leave a Little Sparkle
- Ink: Stayzon, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Grapefruit Grove.
- Card: Whisper White, Shimmery White & Basic Black
- Tools: Glad Wrap, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay and Highland Heather Stampin' Write markers, water spritzer and bleach with an aqua brush or a fine paintbrush
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Red Rhinestones and Noble Peacock Rhinestones as well as in colour 2018-2020 ribbons
To visit the other projects visit