Sunday 29 March 2020

CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge CTC#265



This is a facebook challenge. 

Here is the info for this week
Every Sunday at 7pm (AEST), there will be a new challenge where we are CASEing a section of the current Stampin' Up! catalogues.
This week we are casing Second Release of Saleabration.
You can CASE directly or be inspired by a sketch/layout, colour combo or embellishment.

Here is the page I chose my CASE from.
page 3 of the second release Saleabration Catalogue.



My take on the card in the so colourful section top left hand corner.



Besides my mother going through cancer treatment I have a friend who is starting treatment for breast cancer. 
I have made this card for her and I have a spare Hugs from Shelli paper pumpkin kit I am dropping off to her this afternoon.

It isn't a lot different to the main image just a change in colours, sentiment and I added the vellum instead of stamping the background.


  • Stampsets: So Sentimental
  • Ink: Highland Heather
  • Card: Whisper White, Purple Posy, Flowering Foils Specialty DSP & So Very Vellum Specialty DSP
  • Tools: Stitched So Sweetly Dies with a die cutting/ embossing machine.
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals and sequins from Peaceful Poppies
  • #CTC265

To see all the cards made for this week head on over to https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/?ref=br_rs and request to join the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment