Hello and welcome to the now monthly Social Stamping Hop.
My friend Kelly Kent is the mastermind behind this and she put the group together to share our creations in a time where we were all social distancing and many were in isolation. It was very unnerving time for a lot of people as some have medical issues and loved ones who are compromised and can not afford to get ill. Creating is my sanity at the moment as I am a pretty social person and these past few months were a little bit of a struggle.
This week oh my gosh, I want to go back to iso...... Mondays, I play netball, Tuesdays is Kyla's netball training & Logan's basketball training, Wednesday is Kyla's basketball training and both kids have swimming lessons, Thursday, Kyla plays basketball, Friday, Logan plays basketball, Saturday is Auskick and Netball and every second Sunday hubby plays football.................
life is very very busy again!!
So here is the first monthly theme that Kelly has set for us and it is "Sympathy"
I decided to make another one of my Easel Flip Cards for this hop.
It is a pretty easy fold once you get the hang of it.
I designed it for "The Dimensionals" July Peony 4 ways bundle.
Die cuts are such an easy and quick way to decorate a card front.
I discovered the Poppy and Peony are very similar in size so this worked out perfectly for this card.
- Stamps: Sentiment from Peaceful Moments & Painted Poppies
- Ink: Poppy Parade and Cinnamon Cider
- Card: Cinnamon Cider, Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Whisper White and In-color 2020-2021 DSP stack
- Tools: Painted Labels, Poppy Moments, Ornate Boarders and Stitched Nested Dies with a Die Cutting/Embossing Machine
- Embellishments: Dimensionals and Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Hop on over to Lisa to check out her card for this month.
Check out what "The Dimensionals" have been making this month