I was lucky to be the winner of Challenge 10 and asked to be guest designer for Stamping Pals Challenge 12.
The theme this month is Favourite Technique.
My favourite technique is actually using a die cut to mask a background.
Here I used Highland Heather, Seaside Spray and Night of Navy for the background and added the colour using the new blending brushes.
After peeling off the die cut you are left with the white lined image for one card and the die cut also has colour so you can use it up on another card... Its a bit of a two for one and super effective.
I love this technique as it is easy to do and it great for any type of stamper from beginner to avid!
You don't need to add too much to the background as it is pretty enough.
What technique are you going to use for this challenge?
- Stamps: Simply Succulents
- Ink: Versamark, Highland Heather, Seaside Spray, Night of Navy and Memento
- Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Mint Macaron and Vellum
- Tools: Potted Succulents, Layering Circle and Stitched So Sweetly Dies with a Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, White embossing powder and a heat tool, Mint Macaron, Just Jade and Highland Heather Stampin' Blends
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Matte Black Dots
for more projects in these challenges visit