Sunday 23 May 2021

ESAD New Annual Catalogue Blog Hop

  


Welcome to yet another wonderful ESAD blog hop!
I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators (friends) and I hope that you enjoy all our projects using new products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue 


You have either started with myself or come from my lovely friend Sharni's project



To be honest I really haven't had much time to create at the moment. I have been doing work placement in aged care and I must say those lovely people are so underpaid for what they do. 
They are amazing!

I whipped up something simple but with a favourite new product from the Annual Catalogue.


Here it is the new Bloom Where You're Planted Designer Series paper (the whole bundle is gorgeous!)

Such a super simple card pretty much just using the papers (fussy cut of course!) and one stamp from the Artistically Inked Set!


  • Stamps: Artistically Inked
  • Ink:  Evening Evergreen
  • Card: Basic White, Evening Evergreen and Bloom Where You're Planted DSP
  • Tools: None
  • Embellishments: - Dimensionals, Linen Thread and 2021-2023 In-colour Jewells






Next up is the lovely Narelle Fasulo


For a list of everyone in the hop see below

1.       Sharni Haines

2.       Nicole Wilson - YOU ARE HERE!

3.       Narelle Fasulo

4.       Monique Fielder

5.       Sue Vine

6.       Tanya Rees

7.       Lou Kitzelman

8.       Melissa Gifford

9.   Teresa Leggo

10.   Tracy Held

11.   Delys Cram

12.   Kelly Kent

13.   Rebecca Scurr

14.   Denise Buetler


9 comments:

  1. This Designer Series Paper is an absolute favourite of mine (well, the whole Suite really) and I love what you've done with it. Another gorgeous card, Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Nicole, the dsp is amazing and needs little added to it to create a really wow card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so classy Nic. I love that Stampin' Up! products can help us make 'minimum effort, maximum effect' cards. Love this. And you know this is my favourite suite! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! Such a fab idea to use the DSP for all of it! - no stamping! (except the sentiment). Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - I might just need to have a closer look at that DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I got the paper too and love what you have done with it! Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that DSP just so lovely!! Such a great ccard.

    ReplyDelete