Hi Everyone I have been a bit MIA lately as I have just spent the last 6 months studying Aged Care.
I can tell you it is a total eye opener but it is a very rewarding course to do.
This week I have decided to jump back into some creating and saw this pretty card by Emma Goddard. It was case the designer so this is what I came up with along the lines of Emmas card.
I decided to go against the strips of paper and incorporate the colour with using daubers and blending brushes for the same sort of effect.
I did try to use the same colours that Emma used along the side of her card but when using ink it does show up alot darker than the cardstock pieces.
The white piece was stamped with the Shaded Summer flowers randomly with the Smokey Slate Ink and it was finished off with a white embossed sentiment on black cardstock cut out with a die from Hippo and Friends.
- Stamps: Shaded Summer and Friends are like Seashells
- Ink: Smokey Slate, Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight and Versamark
- Card: Basic White and Basic Black
- Tools: Hippo & Friends Dies with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, White Embossing Powder with a heat tool. Sponge Daubers and Blending Brushes
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, White Bakers Twine, Pool Party sheer ribbon & Blue Adhesive Backed Gems