Thursday 22 December 2022

TGIF Challenges #TGIFC399 meets Global Design Project #GDP374

 Hey everyone, this year I have been super busy trying so hard to juggle family, work, bills, classes and trying to fit in creating... I haven't been that great at balancing it all, but I am hoping to be more organized next year.


Here is my latest card combining two great challenges. 

First of all this sketch from Global Design Project.
I have flipped it.


And a splash of colour from the TGIF challenges. 

I pretty much used all the colours in this challenge and combined the three strips into a square as per the sketch above.



What do you think?


  • Stamps: Two Tone Flora and Beautifully Happy (upcoming saleabration)
  • Ink: Memento Black
  • Card: Basic White, Basic Black, Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo and Highland Heather
  • Tools: Two Tone Fora Dies with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals and Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels
  • GDP374
  • TGIFC399


No comments:

Post a Comment