Saturday 8 April 2023

Photo Inspiration

A couple of months ago I saw a picture of a gorgeous dress that the pattern and colours stuck out to me. I really was inspired to re-create this into a card.

Here is the picture of the dress



And the screenshot I took when I first saw it...


I have been following this lady for quite a while and she posts the most beautiful dresses on her instagram. She also puts little snippets of her life on the page so her followers can see a little into what she does with her family. One particular week wasn't going that great for her so I decided because she was the reason I made the card I would gift it to her to give her a little pick me up!



Such a pretty card and pretty colours!


  • Stamps: Two Tone Flora
  • Ink:  Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky ad Granny Apple Green
  • Card: Basic White and Starry Sky
  • Tools: Two Tone Flora & Stylish Shapes Dies with a Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine and Daffodil Delight Stampin write marker.
  • Embellishments: - Flat adhesive backed pearls and Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment