Sunday 24 January 2016

2016 OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION BLOG HOP





You have come from  Lou Kitzelman's page. So lovely that you hopped on by



I decided to use The Cups and Kettle Framelits along with the have a cuppa DSP and A Nice Cuppa Stampset.

This is a side stepper card that I came up with


I couldn't stop there so I also made a box card with it


I am really loving the colours that they have used in the paper stack.
So bright and cheery!!!
(There is also a hint of wink of stella on these cards too)

I haven't blogged thise pics below so I thought I would add them to the blog hop.

I also am loving the Botanical Gardens Suite as well and I made these last year for teacher gifts for my daughters kindy class




I have been a busy girl.



Next in this blog hop is the talented Mel Pagano



If you get lost here is a list of all the talented ladies in the hop

1. Richelle Fletcher

2. Monique Fielder

3. Delys Cram

4. Rachael Lewlsey

5. Paula Reid

6. Pauline Bennetts

7. Amity Knight

8. Courtenay Heuston

9. Chloe Evans

10. Carly Middleton

11. Kelly Kent

12. Sally Williams

13. Barbara Williams

14. Andrea Buckland

15. Narelle Fasulo

16. Libby Dyson

17. Lou Kitzelman

18. Nicole Wilson - YOU ARE HERE!

19. Mel Pagano
http://mypaperoasis.com/2016/01/esad-2016-occasions-sale-a-bration-blog-hop/

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful and clever projects Nicole. Thanks so much for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Nicole, I love your teacher gifts. Wish I still had kids at school!... Not really but there are so many things you can do with SU stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these projects Nic! I wasn't sold on it to start with, but you've inspired me to give the Cuppa suite another go ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects Nicole, love your teachers gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Nicole, love them all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. You have definitely been busy. I can't decide which is my favourite. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your projects Nicole. Great use of this suite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great projects and colours. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been busy. I think the box card is my favourite - These look great

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Nic - I love the side-stepper card, how clever to be able to showcase all the elements! Thanks for some great inspiration. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete