Welcome to another wonderful ESAD blog hop! I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators and I hope that you enjoy all the gorgeous new sneak peeks of the beautiful goodies coming in a couple of days!
You may have just started with myself as you are at the beginning of the hop or you may have come all the way around from Rebecca's Page
I thought that I would use one of the new upcoming Hostess Sets alongside two of the new In Colours..... isn't it just beautiful?
- Stamps: Tranquil Tulips
- Ink: Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist
- Card: Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White and Fresh Florals DSP stack
- Tools: Oh My Stars embossing folder with the bigshot
- Embelishments: Dimensionals and 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon in Berry Burst
Keeping with the gorgeous new In colours I'm a member of a RAK group and sent out some cards at the end of last month and here was a few of them
Just by mixing up where the colours sit makes the look of each card different.
This set is very versatile and it includes the angel policy stamp which is a bonus!
- Stamps: Crafting Forever
- Ink: Memento, Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Fig and Berry Burst
- Card: Fresh Fig, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Silver Foil
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits, Sweet & Sassy Framelits and the Seaside Embossing folder with the bigshot machine.
- Embelishments: Dimensionals, Burlap Ribbon
Next up is my gorgeous and very clever friend Lou
Blog Hop Participants:
1. Nicole Wilson YOU ARE HERE!
3. Kelly Kent
4. Libby Dyson
6. Josie Dean
7. Megan Lenske
8. Cheryl Algie
10. Kristel Rimmer
11. Jenny Hayward
12. Carly Middleton
13. Rosalie Desmond
14. Tanya Bell
15. Renee Lynch
17. Sharon Dalton
18. Kim Oliver
19. Peta Stephen
20. Sandra Mastello
22. Monique Fielder
23. Cathy Pinchbeck
25. Maree McIntosh
26. Rebecca Jacovou