Sunday 28 May 2017

ESAD 2017/18 Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek



Welcome to another wonderful ESAD blog hop! I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators and I hope that you enjoy all the gorgeous new sneak peeks of the beautiful goodies coming in a couple of days!

You may have just started with myself as you are at the beginning of the hop or you may have come all the way around from Rebecca's Page



I thought that I would use one of the new upcoming Hostess Sets alongside two of the new In Colours..... isn't it just beautiful?






  • Stamps: Tranquil Tulips
  • Ink:  Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist
  • Card: Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White and Fresh Florals DSP stack
  • Tools: Oh My Stars embossing folder with the bigshot
  • Embelishments: Dimensionals and 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon in Berry Burst

Keeping with the gorgeous new In colours I'm a member of a RAK group and sent out some cards at the end of last month and here was a few of them



Just by mixing up where the colours sit makes the look of each card different.


This set is very versatile and it includes the angel policy stamp which is a bonus!






  • Stamps: Crafting Forever
  • Ink:  Memento, Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Fig and Berry Burst
  • Card: Fresh Fig, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Silver Foil
  • Tools: Layering Circles Framelits, Sweet & Sassy Framelits and the Seaside Embossing folder with the bigshot machine.
  • Embelishments: Dimensionals, Burlap Ribbon

Next up is my gorgeous and very clever friend Lou




https://withabowontopbylou.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/esad-201718-annual-catalogue-sneak-peek.html



Blog Hop Participants:

1. Nicole Wilson YOU ARE HERE!

































     




22 comments:

  1. Great projects Nicole show casing some of the New In Colors and stamp sets. Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us on the ESAD Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Stunning cards Nicole ! Love love love everything about these cards !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, those tulips are just beautiful. Can't wait to get that set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nic, these are gorgeous! I really love this hostess set - I have to get it now 😄 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the Berry Burst & Lemon Lime Twist combo Nic. You're creations are stunning, but the tulips are just wow! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tulips .... Wow! Just gorgeous Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole, your tulips are just gorgeous especially those colours
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! I can't wait to get my hands on the crafting forever set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have done it again Miss ... those Crafting Forever cards .... STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tulips and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! I love the colour combo! Fantastic cards Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards Nicole. Loving the Lemon Lime and Berry Burst combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you now I "need" the Tranquil Tulips set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! The first card is my favourite. I need this set on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i didn't like this stamp set but you have changed my mind. love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow these cards just pop off the page I love the lemon lime twist one..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all your cards they are gorgeous but I need and want that Tulip set your card is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colour combination of these three colours together. Lovely projects

    ReplyDelete