This week I was looking through different challenges and fell in love with both of these.
They looked to me like they would work perfectly together and this is what I made.
The main "tag" panel is mounted on dimensionals so it pops up from the base panels.
The repetitive stamping onto the smaller panels, sponge daubing around the outside and the use the subtle embossing folder on the Bermuda Bay background panel gives the whole card a bit of texure.
- Stampset: Botanical Bliss
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Lovely Lipstick and Night of Navy
- Card: Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy and Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
- Tools: Stitched Labels Framelits, Botanical Tags Thinlits and the Subtle Embossing folder with the bigshot as well as sponge daubers
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Lovely Lipstick 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
To visit the other projects visit