Saturday 21 July 2018

Addinktive Designs Z-Fold Tutorial Card




Where do I start? 
Friend and fellow card maker Bronwyn Eastley has invited me over to test out her tutorials! 
I feel a bit special knowing the talent that she has creating for her and I have finally whipped up my first card. (please go easy on me)







The Tutorial I have used is called the "Mermaid Baby Crib Z-Fold Card"
As you can see I didn't do a crib/ cot or mermaids.
The great thing about Bronwyns tutorials is that you can use them for the base of your card and then do whatever you like decorating them. In this instance I used the Sea of Textures stampset and did an aquarium/ fish tank instead of the cot/ crib.

The tutorial for this card can be found here!

  • Stamps: Sea of Textures
  • Ink: Night of Navy & Tranquil Tide
  • Card: Balmy Blue, Soft Seafoam, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Vellum, silver foil and Tranquil Textures DSP
  • Tools: Under The Sea Framelits with the Bigshot and the Classic Label Punch
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals
http://addinktivedesigns.com/shop/




1 comment:

  1. This is beyond amazing, Nicole! I love your creativity. Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete