Sunday 15 July 2018

Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! Blog Hop



Welcome to yet another wonderful ESAD blog hop!
I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators (friends) and I hope that you enjoy all our projects using new products from the current Annual Catalogue.

This blog hop is based on this months Designer Series Paper special of Buy 3 and Get 1 FREE!


You have hopped on over from Siobhan's stunning name board for her daughter.

I am loving the Tropical Escape Papers (actually I am loving everything that goes with the DSP)



I started off with just strips of paper for the background on this card.




But that's a bit boring how about doing a bargello technique to spice things up! 
It's a little time consuming sticking the strips down then cutting them and slightly moving so the images form a different pattern... There are so many different ways of doing it and perfect to showcase our beautiful Designer Series Papers!


  • Stamps: Tropical Chic & sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings
  • Ink:  Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride and Granny Apple Green
  • Card: Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White and Tropical Escape DSP stack
  • Tools: Stitched Circles & Tropical Thinlits with the bigshot
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, wink of stella & Rhinestones 

https://www.stampincat.com.au/esad-designer-series-paper-buy-3-get-1-free-promotion-blog-hop/



14 comments:

  1. Lovely card Nicole and I like the way you have showcased the DSP. Thanks for your continued inspiration and for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love what you did with the DSP Nicole. Amazing. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what stunning cards!! I must try that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous way to use the DSP Nicole! I've never tried the Bargello technique but really must now! Thanks for the inspiration! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen anything like this before Nicole, wow how stunning! Thank you for your inspiration. I must give it a go one day...I'll add it to my never ending list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this technique looks amazing, I'm going to have to try it out! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Nicole, this technique looks awesome in this DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What an amazing way to showcase this DSP, you are so clever! Love all three cards, Nicole. I too am going to have to try this technique now I have loads of DSP - thanks for sharing your amazing talents xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so clever. I fear I do not have anywhere near the patience to do it, though! I admire your creativity and patience!! A great way to show off a gorgeous paper colleciton like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW WOW WOW & WOW. Did I say WOW? So much work BUT for such a WOW effect. S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHH I thought I only did crazy things with paper that are time consuming BUT so worth the effort when they are finished... I LOVE your cards Nicole <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Bargello Batman! Absolutely love this Nic. Such a fabulous way to showcase this DSP. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow - I'm totally intrigued and can't wait to find out how to do this technique. This is a stunning card, Nic 😙

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nicole love the effect you have got from this technique - amazing. I must try this technique.xxx

    ReplyDelete