What is Colour INKspiraton? – a Facebook based bi-monthly colour challenge.
Anyone with Facebook can join in. You don’t need a blog and you don’t need to be a demonstrator.
I have joined in these challenges and love them as Colour challenges for me are actually a real challenge.
Here’s some of the basic details about the challenge –
The Colour INKspiration Crew! consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches.
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.
Then you have a 12 day period to upload your own creations using the colours provided.
If you have a blog, feel free to link back to it, but all entries will be via Facebook. The design team will select 5 projects to be ‘design team picks’ and then the Facebook group will select an overall winner from this shortlist.
- Stamps: Blended Seasons and Sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings
- Ink: Black Stayz on, Berry Burst, Grey Granite and Powder Pink
- Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Grey Granite, Velum, Powder Pink, Champagne Foil and In Colour 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper 2017-2019
- Tools: Stitched Seasons, Stitched Labels & Stitched Shapes Framelits with the bigshot as well as the classic label punch
- Embellishments: Dimensionals