Monday 13 October 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Challenge Week 2

Hello again welcome to week 2 of the Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge.
You have come from Anna Fosters page and I hope you are enjoying the creative talent of the team.
 
I am really pleased with all the lovely comments and feedback I received last week so I decided why not do this again? Here is the challenge for this week



I immediately had an idea in mind and love the way it worked out.
 
I used Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder along with Gold to make it pop! The background was using the Large Polka Dot Die and Embossing with Gold powder. The stampset was the hostess set "I Like You" and the sentiment from "and many more". I don't use them much and tend to forget they are in my stash so I used a doily and finished it off with the Gold sequin ribbon!
 

 
Looking for even more inspiration? Then head on over to the clever Carolyn Bennies page
 
Links to the list of bloggers in the blog hop
 
Tamsin Adams
Anna Foster
Nicole Wilson - You are Here!
Carolyn Bennie

See you next week :-)
 

4 comments:

  1. The doily is a great way to bring all the elements together. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold pops in the background - such a pretty card all over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is STUNNING!!! Just beautiful. The gold and purple and the coloured flower image just comes together beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty, loving all the gold!

    ReplyDelete