Monday 6 October 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge

Ok here it is my first ever Blog Hop Challenge. 
You would have come over from the lovely Annette Sullivans page and here is a picture of the challenge.








What a gorgeous colour combination. I used a technique which involves inkpads, water, an acrylic stamping block and the lovely Flower Patch Bundle.

Here is my card

 
While I was playing with this I found a Perfect Peacock I had coloured in with blendabilities and thought hmmmm this will also be perfect colours for this challenge. (and a great opportunity to finish the card)

 

The next blog is the amazing Alison Barclay so pop on over and check out what awesome idea she has come up with.




8 comments:

  1. Wow. These colours work so well here Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning cards Nicole!! I just love how the acrylic block background turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So pretty! ...that peacock is stunning Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Nicole, the colours have blended well together

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards. love the peacock too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Amazing Nic! Very colourful, and the peacock is to die for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - amazing cards! I adore that first one with the Flourish stamp curling around the edges of your acrylic stamp image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cards—LOVE the Flower Patch one!

    ReplyDelete