Monday 3 November 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge - Week 5

I am really enjoying these creative challenges although I must admit I found this weeks colour challenge very challenging.
 
You have found your way over from Tamsins page, I hope you are loving the creativity.
 
Here is a picture of the colour combo for this week
 


I thought hmmmm its time I posted a chrissy card and these colours would be great.
Out came Wondrous Wreath.
 

 
Normally most people would use the green for the wreath but I thought I would change it up a little and use Pool Party & Island Indigo. I pulled out the hardwood stamp along with festival of trees and my vellum for the window in the door.
 
Where is the festival of trees you ask?? Well if you look really carefully there is a tree in the window of the door. It is a little hard to tell by a photograph but it is there and it is easier to see on the real card.
 
Here it is a little closer
 
 
Yes it is still a little hard to see.
Oh well you will just have to believe me when I say it looks really cool.
 
 
  • Stamp Sets:  Hardwood, Trim the Tree & Wondrous Wreath
  • Ink: Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo & Pear Pizzazz
  • Card: Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White & Vellum
  • Tools: Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies, Bigshot, 1" Square Punch
  • Embellishments: Dazzling Diamonds used with Two way glue, dimensionals & Antique Brads.

  • All these items can be ordered from my online store

     
    Over to the talented Jane to see what she has done this week.
      

    If you are a little lost here are the bloggers in order
     
    Nicole Wilson - You are here!!
     
     
    
     

    5 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Very clever. May have to CASE this one. ;o)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love the blue wreath against the green door. A great touch with the Antique Brad for the door handle. I can just see the tree peeking through the window and can imagine how good it looks IRL.

      ReplyDelete
    4. gorgeous card... :) love the door.

      ReplyDelete