Monday 24 November 2014

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop week 8

You have come over from Annettes page.

This weeks challenge was another sketch challenge.
I am loving this as it gets my mind working. Just what I need.

 

I thought -Hmmm what to do with this???? Then I had a lightbulb moment.
Thanks to Pat Carr who demonstrated at Perth Party Time at few weeks ago
I thought I would make a paper frame.

I adjusted her measurements as I wanted it to be rectangle and bigger than the dimensions we were given.

Here is what I came up with

 
So happy with how it turned out.






 

  • Stamp Sets:  Something for Baby, Celebrate Baby & Bundled Baby
  • Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey, Memento
  • Card: Silver Glimmer, Whisper White , Baked Brown Sugar & Lullaby Designer Series Paper
  • Tools: Simply Scored,
  • Embellishments: Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Bakers Twine, Dimensionals, Skin Tone Blendabilities, Star Punch from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Set & Babys First Framelits with the Bigshot

  • All these products can be purchased online through my store

    I hope you liked it.
    Now off to visit Tamsins page for her interpretation.

    Here are all the bloggers this week and their links

    Nicole Wilson - You are here!
     

    8 comments:

    1. OHHH my goodnesss...this is awesome... :) love it.

      ReplyDelete
    2. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! What a great idea. :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. That is so cute. Would make a great baby shower gift.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Way too Cute! Such a great idea, worked perfectly!

      ReplyDelete
    5. So pretty. A great way to use the sketch and the frame.

      ReplyDelete
    6. how fantastic! A beautiful keepsake

      ReplyDelete
    7. so clever & beautiful! love it :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. I love this Nic, made me smile as soon as I saw it. Also a great use of the challange layout!

      ReplyDelete