What Will you Stamp Challenge number 123.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!
This weeks set the Happy Birthday Gorgeous!
Well I didn't use it for a birthday at all this week.... I used the images for a sympathy card.
Sadly one of my besties father passed away so I had to make her a card.
It is still very pretty
The little roses from the set are just beautiful as a border around the main sentiment.
Layering simple ovals makes it an effective centrepiece on this card.
- Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous and the sentiment from Rose Wonder
- Ink: Calypso Coral and Old Olive
- Card: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Whisper White and Petal Garden DSP stack
- Tools: Layered Leaves Embossing folder, Layering Ovals and Stitched Framelits with the Bigshot
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Copper Trim Ribbon
To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to