Welcome to yet another wonderful ESAD blog hop! I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators and I hope that you enjoy the clever things that this lovely group does with their Stampin' Blends
You have hopped on over from the extremely talented Lou's page
I organised myself for class last week and was pretty happy with the outcome.
Here are my two cards in opposite colours.
The background flowers on these cards are stamped and coloured with the Stampin' Blends.
Two more very pretty cards to add to my stash.
- Stamps: Sentiment from Rose Wonder and Graceful Garden
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry and Memento Black
- Card: Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Old Olive & Petal Garden DSP stack
- Tools: Pretty Label Punch, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends (Light and Dark)
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Calypso Coral Sheer Ribbon and Sequins
Now jump over to Nerida's creation to check it out!
Blog Hop Participant List
1. Libby Dyson
4. Nicole Wilson - you are here!
10. Amity Knight
11. Maree McIntosh
12. Leonie Schroder
14. Kelly Kent
15. Barbara Williams
16. Renee Lynch
17. Fi Cobbin