Monday 27 November 2017

What Will You Stamp? WWYS#144


What Will you Stamp Challenge number 144.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!



I am working on cards from my children to their class mates so I have to do 60 in total....

I wanted to not use a traditional green so I opted for Tranquil Tide for the card base.



I love how smaller stamps in a stampset act as a background on a card.
One down, 59 to go.......

Such a cute stampset teamed up with the sheet music to Jingle Bells and a slither of Red Glimmer paper. Simple but elegant!


  • Stamps: Santa's Suit
  • Ink:  Memento Black, Real Red, Crumb Cake and Tranquil Tide
  • Card: Whisper White, Real Red, Tranquil Tide, Red Glimmer and Merry Music Specialty DSP
  • Tools: Layering Circles Framelits and Stitched Framelits with the bigshot
  • Embellishments: Wink of Stella & dimensionals.


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Hope you get through the 59 quickly. Love this design with that cool background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tranquil Tide was a great choice, you made it look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete