This month we have lots of creativity to share with you featuring Birthdays.
You have hopped on over from Sandy's creation and here is mine.
I am still loving how everything can be mixed up! I have used 3 sets here and they work perfectly together. This is the card I made for my daughters friends Fairy birthday last month.
The great thing about being a demo is that we can customise cards to any birthday theme!
This is one thing I love about being a mum! I can unleash my creativity on all the parties that my children get invited to and having a theme makes things so much easier!....
- Stamps: Sentiment from Magical Day, Fairy celebration and Sunshine & Rainbows
- Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum and Melon Mambo
- Card: Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum, Melon Mambo, Myths & Magic Specialty DSP and Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper
- Tools: Layered Leaves Embossing folder, Rainbow Builder Dies and Layering Ovals Framelits with the bigshot, Stampin Blends in - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Ivory and Crumb Cake
- Embellishments: Dimensionals and wink of stella
Don't know what Sale-A-Bration is all about? It is an annual event where exclusive products are earned for orders placed. A minimum $90 (AUD) purchase is required.
You can earn as many Sale-A-Bration products as you would like.
If you are ready to place your Sale-A-Bration order (In Australia) and don't already have a demonstrator, I would be happy to help you out!
I hope you enjoyed my creation, make sure you keep hopping along to see all the other beautiful Birthday projects!
Click on the "NEXT" button above to visit Emilie
If you get lost here is the complete list of demonstrators in the hop
If you are in Australia and were thinking of joining this awesome company as a business or for your own discount you are welcome to join my team of crafters the “INKYPINKS”
The joining special throughout sale-a-bration is just $169 (AUD) for $235 worth of product and $80 worth of business supplies! (fully customisable by you) As an added bonus join during our SALE-A-BRATION SPECIAL Choose TWO additional FREE stampsets valued up to $174!!
Only one and 1/2 weeks left!
Only one and 1/2 weeks left!
This is a wonderful combination of products! I bet your daughter's friend love it!!ReplyDelete
This is beautiful! Your coloring of the fairy piece is wonderful!ReplyDelete
Lovely work of art! Thanks for sharing your lovely card and the tip on customizing cards. Great ideas!ReplyDelete
I like how you created depth with a stair step. Nice details that keep the eye moving and finding new delights. TFS!ReplyDelete
LOVE IT! (yes that is in caps).ReplyDelete
The fairy on the toadstool is my absolute favorite stamp set. Beautiful card, Nicole.ReplyDelete
Beautiful card, love using the Blends for coloring.ReplyDelete