Monday 26 March 2018

What Will You Stamp 161? #WWYS161

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 161.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


A super cute set. I missed Onstage in November and the lucky attendees received this in their goodie bag.


I sponge brayered the ombre background, stamped, coloured and then fussy cut the birds out.
  • Stamps: Bird Banter
  • Ink:  Memento Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive and Garden Green
  • Card: Whisper White
  • Tools: Rich Razzleberry, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate and Old Olive Stampin' Blends
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & Wink of Stella



To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment