Monday 1 April 2019

What Will You Stamp 213? #WWYS213

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 213.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!



This is such a beautiful set and I did buy it to case a card out of the Occasions Catalogue for a demonstrator day that I hosted with the lovely Jackie Aitken last weekend.

However this is the card that I made for this weeks What Will You Stamp Challenge.



I really love the repetitive background and the pop of colour within the die cut ribbon.

Sadly I know too many people suffering with cancer at the moment.

  • Stamps: Artfully Aware
  • Ink:  Memento Black and Versamark
  • Card: Mango Melody, Whisper White, Powder Pink and Basic Black
  • Tools: Support Ribbon with the Bigshot as well as Pineapple Punch, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Ivory, Bronze, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends and White Stampin Emboss Powder
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment