Monday 22 April 2019

What Will You Stamp 216? #WWYS216

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 216.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


I made this card with my card and coffee ladies a few weeks ago.
The other sentiment that we used was the Happy Mothers Day one. 
Mothers day in Australia is coming next month.


The Teapot was stamped onto Watercolour Paper and I used an aqua painter to move the lines so it looked a little watercoloured. The flowers were also coloured with the aqua painter and ink squished into the top of the inkpad.

  • Stamps: Tea Together
  • Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove and Stayzon
  • Card: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Watercolour and Gingham Gala DSP stack
  • Tools: TeaTime Framelits and Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies with the Bigshot
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & Organdy Ribbon (from Saleabration)


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment