Wednesday 22 January 2020

Global Design Project 224 #GDP224




This weeks challenge is 


So I decided to case the Colours and placement of this layout. 
It's so pretty!


As soon as I saw the colours in the main card above I had to then make this card as it immediately sprung into my head.

I am not really into Valentines Day but this would make a really lovely card for it!


  • Stamps: Heartfelt
  • Ink: Stayzon Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay and Gorgeous Grape
  • Card: Whisper White, Basic Black and Vellum
  • Tools: Detailed Hearts, Be Mine Stitched Dies and Subtle Embossing Folder with a Die Cutting Machine as well as Sponge Brayers
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & From My Heart Faceted Gems
for more projects in these challenges visit
http://www.global-design-project.com/
#GDP224

1 comment: