How cute is this sketch from over at Papercraft Crew?
I have decided to team it up with the gorgeous colour combo over at Just Add Ink this week.
I made this card for a really super special birthday that is coming up during the next school holidays.
Where has the time gone?
Using a different shape for the strips at the back gives this card a point of difference and using blending brushes and a bit of ink on basic white paper, then cutting out the butterfly gives the two tone effect.
Simply embossing the background gives the card texture and dimension.
- Stamps: Blossoms in Bloom
- Ink: Versamark, Blackberry Bliss and Coastal Cabana
- Card: Basic White, Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Grey Granite, Coastal Cabana and Vellum
- Tools: Stitched Triangles, Pierced Blooms, Brilliant Wings and Potted Succulent Dies and Tasteful Textile Embossing folder with a Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine & White embossing powder and a heat tool
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
for more projects in these challenges visit