Sunday 19 May 2024

ESAD New Annual Catalogue Blog Hop

 


Welcome to another ESAD blog hop!
I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators (friends) and I hope that you enjoy all our projects using products from the New 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue.


You have either started with myself or come around from Kathryn's page




To be perfectly honest... I organized this blog hop a couple of weeks ago and thought ah I have plenty of time to make something.... well it is Saturday afternoon that I am writing this and I have run out of time... you see I have been at the hospital all morning with my daughter and her dislocated pinky finger from "training" at basketball, and not even her own team. These things happen and I will not post a picture here as I nearly vomited when I saw it before I took her to hospital. Anyway I will hopefully whip something up with the gorgeous new products from the new annual catty tonight.... 

Then I thought...hmmmm I will recreate a recent card that I have made....
and i did...


This card was re-made in record time and I am loving Petunia Pop at the moment...
I had purchased this bundle in pre-order but hadn't used it until a couple of weeks ago.
I need to invest in some of the new in colour stampin blends so I can make everything all matchy matchy.


  • Stamps: Attention Shoppers
  • Ink:  Memento Black & Petunia Pop
  • Card: Basic White, Petunia Pop, Unbound Beauty DSP, Petunia Pop Glimmer Paper, Silver Foil Sheets 
  • Tools: Attention Shoppers Dies with a Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine. Pretty Peacock, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather (and I did use retired Rococo Rose) Stampin Blends
  • Embellishments: - In Colour resin dots and Stampin' Dimensionals





Blog Participant List 

 

1.      Nicole Wilson (you are here!)

2.      Rochelle Laird-Smith

3.      Lou Kitzelman

4.      Tracy Held

5.      Monique Fielder

6.      Leonie Schroder

7.      Sharon Dalton

8.      Denise Buetler

9.      Kathryn Ruddick


 leave some comment love if you can?

6 comments:

  1. Love this Nicole, I Love the colours you have chosen to showcase. I wasn't buying this set until I saw what Michaela Titheridge created with it... I have made a few things with it <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Nicole and love the colours you chose! I do hope Kyla isnt in too much pain. Give her a hug from me! Just tell her I'm the one you stalk lol ... thanks for arranging this hop. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this bundle and you card is gorgeous. Hope your daughter is on the mend soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the background stamping of the cake to carry the theme through. Hope your daughter feels better x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So pretty in Petunia Pop Nic. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun bright card! Sending inky hugs your way, thanks for organising this hop.

    ReplyDelete