Thursday 16 May 2024

Global Design Project #GDP445

 




My Son is doing his confirmation on the weekend and I needed to make a card for his special sponsor. These colours are gorgeous and I wanted to crack into a new bundle that I have been playing with.




Using the Zinnia 3d embossing folder on the background just finishes this card off nicely. I am sure that his sponsor will love it.... I will post a picture on Sunday of them together.
It is very subtle but the rhinestones are actually coloured with a Petal Pink Stampin Blend.


  • Stamps: Unbounded Love and Flowers of Beauty
  • Ink: Pretty Peacock and Moody Mauve
  • Card: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Pretty Peacock, Petal Pink and Thoughtful Designs Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • Tools: Unbounded Love and Flowers of Beauty Dies as well as Zinnia 3D embossing folder with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Dark Petal Pink Stampin Blend
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, Rhinestones and White twine
  • GDP445
for more projects in this challenge visit

No comments:

Post a Comment