Monday 22 June 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 38

You have popped on over from Alisas creation


http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html


Sketch week again



I was lucky to receive a fantastic box full of goodies on Friday so I thought I would have a little play with them for this weeks challenge.

I am officially in love with the new set No Bones about it!! It was the first stampset that I saw in the new catalogue at convention and I thought "I must have that! no I really NEED that"

Here is the card I came up with

A few things about this card. I did use framelits but the size wasn't quite what I had in mind so I drew around one of the smaller ones and then cut it out and placed it on a punched out piece of black card.
The sentiment I did also fussy cut the blue surround as again there wasn't a framelit quite the right size for what I needed.
The jute at the bottom I cut in half so it wasn't so wide.
I hope you like it!

  • Stamps: No Bones About It
  • Ink: Memento Black, Tip Top Taupe, Bermuda Bay
  • Card:  Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Go Wild DSP stack
  • Tools: Circles and Lots of Labels Framelits with the bigshot machine, 2 1/2 inch circle punch and Banner Triple punch
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals and White Jute

Hop on over to Alisons page to see her amazing project

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I can't believe that 'framelit' is hand-cut...you are so neat and precise!! I'm digging the mat of custom DSP that the circle is sitting on too. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, can't wait to get this stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool - all the patterns work so well together - great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for big and small boys alike Nicole. ooxx

    ReplyDelete