Monday 8 June 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 36


Thanks for visiting from the sweet Annettes page,


http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html


A sketch week




I thought I would use a couple of the new in colours together again. I haven't bought anything from the catalogue as yet so I don't have any new sets to play with (shock horror). I should be getting an order in the next few weeks as I did do an exchange so fingers crossed the turnaround is quick.



I used two colours for the main card this week and enjoyed doing a bit of emboss resist for the leaves background.
A nice and simple card that can be used for a variety of different events.

  • Stamps: Awesomely artistic
  • Ink:  Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron & Early Espresso
  • Card:  Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron and Whisper White
  • Tools: Banner Triple punch & Decorative Dots Embossing Folder with the big shot
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals

Now over to Tamsins page to see what clever card she has done this week.

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card. this is on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the emboss resist for the ferns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Nicole I can't wait for mine to arrive 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is just lovely...the emboss resist looks beautiful! Great colours too.

    ReplyDelete