Thanks for visiting from the sweet Annettes page,
A sketch week
I thought I would use a couple of the new in colours together again. I haven't bought anything from the catalogue as yet so I don't have any new sets to play with (shock horror). I should be getting an order in the next few weeks as I did do an exchange so fingers crossed the turnaround is quick.
I used two colours for the main card this week and enjoyed doing a bit of emboss resist for the leaves background.
A nice and simple card that can be used for a variety of different events.
- Stamps: Awesomely artistic
- Ink: Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron & Early Espresso
- Card: Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron and Whisper White
- Tools: Banner Triple punch & Decorative Dots Embossing Folder with the big shot
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
Now over to Tamsins page to see what clever card she has done this week.