Monday 29 June 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 39

You have popped on over from Alisons creation


http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html


Gorgeous Colours to work with this week

This is possibly the last post for me for a few months as I am having some time out with my little family which I am very much looking forward to.

As soon as I saw this stamp in the catalogue it was another I "NEEDED".
I have been looking for a caravan stamp for such a long time and finally here it is!

We have just bought a caravan so I thought that this would just be perfect for my card.


  • Stamps: You're Sublime, World Map and Tin of Cards Stampset
  • Ink: Memento Black and Bermuda Bay
  • Card:  Basic Grey, Bermuda Bay, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White
  • Tools: Banner Triple Punch, Pear Pizzazz and Basic Grey markers
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals

Hop on over to Annas page to what she has been up to this week

7 comments:

  1. This is FANTASTIC!!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nic! I need this stamp set too #neverendingwishlist. Have fun on your travels x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that paper piecing on the caravan? If so, it is very effective. Have a great break with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! and the colour combo makes it so cheery! :)

    ReplyDelete