Monday 15 June 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 37

Hello from the amazingly talented Alisons page 


http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html


Colours this week



I have been thinking about this challenge and how I could "kill two birds with one stone"
Stampin' Up! has set a demonstrator only punch art challenge this month so I thought I could incorporate these colours into the challenge.

Here it is


A pretty funky card I think.
A little time consuming sticking all the little hearts from the border punch onto the card, but I am happy with the result.
  • Stamps: Groovy Love (part of one of the sentiment stamps)
  • Card:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder and Night of Navy
  • Tools: Sweetheart and Hearts Border Punches, Basic Black and Watermelon Wonder stampin' write markers
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals

Now over to another talented lady Tamsins page to see what she has done this week.

7 comments:

  1. Don't know if I could be patient enough to stick all those hearts down! I love how simple and effective it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very patient...amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very effective use of the Heart Border Punch. You must have gone through lots of (hot) beverages whilst sticking all the hearts on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha just one - one hot chocolate :-)

      Delete
  4. Wow. Something about it reminds me of Nordic design. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - just gorgeous!!! You have immeasurable patience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a bold bright card! :)

    ReplyDelete